Govitall is the largest international IT product company specializing in projects in education and building a successful career, and customers from 109 countries prefer our products.
Now we are looking for Intellectual Property Counsel with experience in copyright and trademark protection for the USA and European resident IT companies.
- Higher legal education
- Work experience of at least 2 years in copyright and trademark protection for the USA and European resident IT companies
- Expertise in international law, DMCA
- Advanced search engine skills
- Experience in using tools for monitoring and determining the uniqueness of the content
- Fluent English (written and spoken)
- Attention to details
- Strong self-organizational, initiative, and multitasking skills
- Monitoring and investigating cases of the unauthorized use of the company content
- Monitoring SERPs, including paid results, for the use of the company’s brands
- Drafting complaints about the unauthorized use of the company content
- Monitoring and prompt processing complaints about our websites
- Investigating and responding to fake complaints and claims
- Organization and optimization of the complaint handling process
- Interaction with specialized professionals, internal and external lawyers
- Coordinating work of external lawyers and their support in litigation
- Flexible schedule
- Ability to work from home
- Paid vacation 18 working days a year
- Paid sick leave 20 days a year
- Professional development of the company’s employees (the company compensates for participating in conferences, seminars, courses, and other events, including those happening abroad)
- Free bike and car parking
- Electric scooters and electric bicycles
- Free English lessons with a native speaker
- Corporate library
- Yoga classes
- Corporate events and entertainment (PlayStation, table tennis, and football)
- Teambuilding activities, bright and large-scale corporate events, a football team
- We compensate for the expenses for the gym and sports
- Medical insurance
Looking for a job in an international IT company with fantastic career opportunities and a healthy work environment?
Want to tackle unique and exciting challenges and learn from experts who have made a successful career? Then this job is for you!
To apply for the job and join the Govitall team, submit your resume with a short cover letter.
We will review your resume within 1 week and if it meets our requirements, we will contact you to discuss the details and schedule an interview.