Govitall – is the world’s largest international IT product company in the realm of educational projects and driving successful careers
Govitall – is the leading company in its sector. Сustomers from 109 countries give preference to our company’s products so we will not list them all 🙂
Now we’re looking for a highly motivated individual to join our team as Localization Manager. Govitall is a lively environment that will provide you with the opportunity for professional growth, and you will have fun with us along the way.
About the Project.
We are looking for a person who is ready for a challenge to scale our new venture to other markets. Now we are working in the US only but we are interested in going Global. Here you have a unique opportunity to work in a startup environment but feel fully backed by a stable business environment of Govitall holding.
You will be responsible for all elements of the localization workflow from request creation to job completion, either on a title level, or a site level.
- Make a research, prepare information about different markets.
- Taking part in a new market discovery stage.
- Communicate with Marketing and Product teams and prepare texts for localization to the languages required.
- Place orders for any further required translation services.
- Drive high quality output from localization vendors & freelancers
- Oversee the localization budget for your projects through gathering data on the cost, timeliness and quality of your projects.
- Project kick offs & vertical meetings with cross functional groups for planning
- Check the received translations for compliance with the requirements.
- Bachelor’s, or Master’s degree, in Localization, Language Studies, or International Studies
- Previous experience of working on projects that involve language launches, software, creative content and/or subtitle localization
- Project management experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong analytical problem-solving skills
- Strong attention to detail
Will be a plus (not mandatory but great to have):
- Prior localization project management experience;
- Previous experience with researching new markets opportunities;
- Proficiency in several foreign languages.
- Flexible start of the day
- Paid 20 days of sick leave
- Paid 18 working days of vacation
- A convenient open-plan workplace with lots of comfortable working areas
- Unlimited professional development and growth opportunities (the company covers the сost of conferences, seminars, courses, and other events (including foreign ones)
- Free on-site bicycle and car parking with electric cars charging points
- Free English lessons with a native speaker, corporate library
- Сorporate events and means of entertainment (Playstation, table tennis, and football)
- A large number of team development and team-building training as well as huge and lively corporate parties, our football team, table tennis tournaments
- Sport compensation: gym membership/ sport activities reimbursement
- We do care about a healthy lifestyle, provide medical insurance