Govitall– is the world’s largest international IT product company in the realm of educational projects and driving successful careers.
Govitall– is the leading company in its sector. Сustomers from 109 countries give preference to our company’s products so we will not list them all 🙂
We are looking for an experienced Product Marketing Manager (preferably for Tier 1 markets) who join our product team. We are happy to take on board someone who loves marketing and prefers to make data-driven decisions.
Why work with us?
The most important thing is for us to work as a team, so we attach great importance to creating a winning corporate culture. We encourage initiative and fresh thinking: creative people, strong ambitious professionals and versatile personalities comprise our team.
We offer all these perks typical for IT-companies, though people want to get hired here not only because of goodies, but because of shared values. Nowadays, we are developing several social initiatives.
- 3+ years of experience within marketing (preferably for Tier 1 markets);
- Experience in market research and competitive analysis;
- Experience in creating strong brand positioning;
- Experience in validating product hypothesis and A/B testing;
- Experience in conversion rate optimization;
- Using a range of tools to analyze, test, and execute online marketing activities (Google and Facebook Analytics, Google Optimize, Hotjar, PowerBI, etc.);
- Understanding the principles of UX/UI;
- Intermediate or upper-intermediate English level.
Will be a plus :
- Practical experience in PPC and other performance marketing channels;
- Previous experience in promoting new products (go-to-market strategy execution);
- Experience in customer development.
- Identify the product target audience, positioning, values, and selling points;
- Create a brand with a tailored message and position towards each strategic industry;
- Working closely with product teams to brief them with the user insights, value props, and messaging in order to successfully execute go-to-market campaigns;
- Сonversion rate optimization on our existing products;
- Analyzing the results of work, making suggestions for improvement;
- Searching for marketing growth hacks.
- A 5-day working week from Monday to Friday;
- The most technology-advanced office among IT companies with solar panels installed on our roof, as we strongly support the idea of ‘green office’;
- A convenient open-plan workplace with lots of comfortable working areas;
- Unlimited professional development and growth opportunities (the company covers the сost of conferences, seminars, courses and other events);
- Free on-site bicycle and car parking with electric cars charging points;
- English with native speaker, corporate library;
- Сorporate events and means of entertainment (Playstation, table tennis and football);
- A large number of team development and team building trainings as well as huge and lively corporate parties, our own football team, table tennis tournaments;
- Sport compensation: gym membership/ sport activities reimbursement. We do really care about healthy lifestyle.
You can check out our workspace here: https://jobs.dou.ua/companies/govitall/photos/