Govitall– is the world’s largest international IT product company in the realm of educational projects and driving successful careers.
Govitall– is the leading company in its sector. Сustomers from 109 countries give preference to our company’s products so we will not list them all 🙂
Why work with us?
The most important thing is for us to work as a team, so we attach great importance to creating a winning corporate culture. We encourage initiative and fresh thinking: creative people, strong ambitious professionals and versatile personalities comprise our team.
We offer all these perks typical for IT-companies, though people want to get hired here not only because of goodies, but because of shared values. Nowadays, we are developing several social initiatives.
- 3+ years of Project Management experience
- 2+ years of experience in the software development process in an agile environment
- Strong critical/analytical thinking and problem-solving skills, great attention to details
- Data-geek, with the experience of analyzing data, extracted from various sources
- Basic understanding of SEO tools and techniques
- Possibility to work in a startup environment while being a part of a well-established group of businesses
- Works on assignments of diverse and complex scope
- Collaborates with the project stakeholders to identify the project scope, objective, deliverables, and milestones
- Gathers requirements, prioritizes, decomposes, clarifies scope with business and technical stakeholders
- Prepares documentation of functional and system requirements for software applications
- Develops framework and manages the tracking of interdependencies within or across projects
- Interprets less defined guidelines to make recommendations for process improvements and/or enhancements
- Prepares accurate status reports for project meetings that will assist the project sponsors with strategic decision making
- Determines priorities, based on scope, objectives, resources, cost, and timeline
Manages, coaches, develops, and mentors direct reports
- Continually communicates to project sponsors status of project work through clear, accurate, and concise status updates and meetings
- Continually monitors and manages changes to the scope, cost, and schedule of the project
- The most technology-advanced office among IT companies with solar panels installed on our roof, as we strongly support the idea of “green office”
- A convenient open-plan workplace with lots of comfortable working areas
- Unlimited professional development and growth opportunities (the company covers the сost of conferences, seminars, courses and other events (including foreign ones)
- Free on-site bicycle and car parking with electric cars charging points
- Free English lessons, corporate library
- Сorporate events and means of entertainment (Playstation, table tennis and football)
- A large number of team development and team building trainings as well as huge and lively corporate parties, our own football team, table tennis tournaments
- Sport compensation: gym membership/ sport activities reimbursement. We do really care about healthy lifestyle
Looking for a job in a global IT business with fantastic career opportunities and a healthy work environment? Want to tackle unique and exciting challenges and learn from experts who have made a successful career? Then this job is for you!
To apply for this job, submit your resume with a short cover letter. We will review your application within a week and if we think you may be a good fit, we will contact you to arrange an interview.