Govitall – is the world’s largest international IT product company in the realm of educational projects and driving successful careers.
Govitall – is the leading company in its sector. Сustomers from 109 countries give preference to our company’s products.
Now we’re looking for Sales Manager to join our team.
Why work with us?
The most important thing is for us to work as a team, so we attach great importance to creating a winning corporate culture. We encourage initiative and fresh thinking: creative people, strong ambitious professionals and versatile personalities comprise our team.
We offer all these perks typical for IT-companies, though people want to get hired here not only because of goodies, but because of shared values. Nowadays, we are developing several social initiatives.
Essential duties and responsibilities:
- 3+ years of experience in Outbound Sales/Lead Generation;
- Knowledge of b2b lead-generating tools and techniques;
- Experience in using LinkedIn automation tools;
- Experience in generating high-quality leads on LinkedIn and other professional media;
- Familiarity with research and prospecting tools and services;
- Experience in cold email marketing is a must;
- Proficient in using document management tools like Google Sheets and Google Docs.
- Execute the lead generation process;
- Develop and grow the sales pipeline to consistently meet revenue goals by active search and attraction of potential clients;
- Research a variety of channels (Crunchbase, Upwork, LinkedIn, emails, etc) to find information about a potential client;
- Maintain the new and prospective customers in our CRM, ensuring all communication is tracked, information is up-to-date, and documentation is accurate;
- Communicate with potential clients and gather information about their needs;
- Follow up with current and prospective customers via phone or email;
- Sales process / sales dashboard / CRM setup.
- A 5-day working week from Monday to Friday;
- The most technology-advanced office among IT companies with solar panels installed on our roof, as we strongly support the idea of ‘green office’;
- A convenient open-plan workplace with lots of comfortable working areas;
- Unlimited professional development and growth opportunities (the company covers the сost of conferences, seminars, courses and other events);
- Free on-site bicycle and car parking with electric cars charging points;
- English with native speaker, corporate library;
- Сorporate events and means of entertainment (Playstation, table tennis and football);
- A large number of team development and team building trainings as well as huge and lively corporate parties, our own football team, table tennis tournaments;
- Sport compensation: gym membership/ sport activities reimbursement. We do really care about healthy lifestyle.
You can check out our workspace here: https://jobs.dou.ua/companies/govitall/photos/